SecureBreathe® Reusable Face Mask
Presenting SecureBreathe® your 100% reusable and sustainable face mask designed and made in the EU from 100% EU REACH compliant materials. Extremely practical, Securebreathe® can be washed or disinfected at your convenience without the need for a washing machine, unlike cloth alternatives. The cleverly designed SecureBreathe® enables you to make your own disposable filters from household paper products such as paper kitchen towels, freeing you from dependency on ordering specialist filters from an uncertain supply chain. There is also an option to print masks with a logo or corporate identifier, great for brands and companies who wish to build trust through treating the mask as an item of workwear. The branding could also be utilised for future sporting events and festivals. Ambro are an authorised UK & Ireland distributor for the SecureBreathe® reusable face mask.
- Sustainable replacement for disposable masks
- Available in 12 Colours
- Made from recycled materials that conform to EU REACH regulations.
- Very practical, not necessary to put into washing machines.
- Can sterilise with soap and water or disinfectant.
- Patented design provides additional space around the mouth and nose for free and easy breathing.
- Suitable for glasses wearers , almost no fog/damp effect.
- Manufactured in Antwerp, Belgium and European patented.
Contact us on 01952 684922 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or request a quote below.
See more on how to use SecureBreathe face masks here.Download PDF
Request a quote here:
Choose your own colour
- Dark Grey
Choose your size (EU sizes)
- Kids: from 4 to 12 years
- M: collar size 36 to 40
- L: collar size 41 to 45
- Cut the elastic to fit your size
- Cut the 2 filters (kitchen towel, paper handkerchiefs, toilet paper, …)
- Place the filter and pattern between to vynil layers on each side of your SecureBreathe®.
- Fold your filters to the inside of your mask.
- Full user guide and filter template in each pack.