UPDATE 06/01/21 – We are open for business and have an extensive range of PPE Available
Following the government announcement on 04/01/21, we are fortunate enough to say that we can remain open and will continue to follow all government guidelines in order to keep every member of our team safe. As we understand that other businesses perhaps may not be able to stay open during this lockdown resulting in a reduction in our own work load, we will be operating on the following basis;-
- The office will remain open from 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and the building will be closed on a Friday, however a skeletal crew will be working from home to answer any queries and receive orders ready to place on the following Monday morning.
- The factory will be operating from 8AM to 4:30PM Monday to Thursday and closed on a Friday.
All our services are carrying on as normal including our Free CAD Sample Service.
It’s also worth noting in these unprecedented circumstances that we expect minimal delays and charges as a result of the UK’s Brexit deal being confirmed at the end of 2020.
08/06/20 – UPDATE: Hygiene Screens Now available
Hygiene screens (also called cough screens) are now available. Made in our UK factory. A low cost alternative to acrylic screens. We have two styles on offer, a Modular Hygiene Screen system with posts and screens that enable you to just purchase what you need for your space, and Counter Screens that can be a standalone solution and come with an optional cut out for commerce of beauty purposes. Counter screens can also be linked to span a wider space if needed.
20/03/20 – UPDATE: We are open for business
We are still open for business. We have reduced staff numbers here at Ambro in line with demand and other staff are working from home where they are able, but we are following UK Government guidelines published on the 23rd March;
- We are still answering queries, quote requests and orders across all materials
- Our sampling service is still in operation
- We have stock of mechanisms and components in our on-site warehouse and our suppliers are still open currently
- We have stocks of most commonly used PP and PET grades and our suppliers are still currently active.
- Screen printed and digitally printed orders are fully operational, Litho printed orders are currently expecting a delay in delivery.
- Our trade print service is operational
Material suppliers in France and material and component distributors here in the UK are open. However a number of printers and other manufacturers were saying that they were going to be closing their doors on Friday 27th March potentially for 3 weeks, but we will continue to monitor the situation.
There is uncertainty regarding skeleton staff being available to service certain requirements and our main concern at the moment is the availability of litho print but we are investigating all options.
We will need to appraise each query as it arises, and I am assuming that there will be businesses in the same situation, or where demand has dropped so hope that this will not necessarily cause an issue.
Stay safe and please call us if you are uncertain about anything and need additional information.
26/03/20 – UPDATE: We are open for business
We are in conversation with our partners and suppliers to maintain material and component supply. Any further updates addressing supply issues will be posted here at regular intervals.
24/03/20 – UPDATE: We are open for business
Following government guidelines, we have made provision for office staff to work from home where possible. Production continues almost at full capacity and there are no supply interruptions expected in the short term. This situation may change rapidly but we plan to remain open throughout unless instructed otherwise. We are taking all possible precautions to mitigate the danger of infection and are advising our staff of best practice.
Please Check back here for further updates.